179 Old River Road
Arnold, MD 21012
If you are coming to the pool for the first time, look for a white sign that says Chase Creek Swim Club. You will see this sign and the parking lot before you see the pool.
Summer Hours August 1 - August 27
Hours Once Public School Opens Back up (Aug. 28 - Sept. 5) Monday-Thursday: 5:00-8:00
Friday Sept. 2: 5:00-9:00
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00-9:00
Holiday (Labor Day) Monday, September 5: 11:00-8:00pm
Each household membership comes with 10 complimentary guest passes. Additional guest passes can be purchased at the pool for $5 per guest pass. All guests must be covered by a signed Waiver of Liability Form.
Chase Creek Swim Club (CCSC) is a community pool that has bond memberships available to residents of Pines and Winchester on the Severn neighborhoods and associate memberships available to all other interested parties. For those not familiar with CCSC, it is located just outside of downtown Annapolis, nestled in a residential neighborhood with beautiful established trees, right along the Severn River.
CCSC was founded in 1967 to promote the health and general welfare of the neighboring communities. We remain committed to the original aims of developing cooperation and community spirit through the provision of an area and facilities for swimming and recreation. Since our founding, CCSC has grown in the number of people and families joining from Annapolis and Arnold communities not adjacent to the pool. CCSC is unique in its affordable membership costs, competitive swim team, and playful atmosphere. CCSC celebrates the vibrant communities we serve. One of our strengths is the warm and sociable nature of our membership. Everyone is welcome.
Please note these rules are in effect as of February 17, 2022. We are following current local, state, and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19. The Chase Creek Swim Club (CCSC) Board of Directors will update rules accordingly and in alignment with the Anne Arundel County Health Department. Changes in the rules will be communicated via email, the CCSC Facebook page and website, and will also be posted at the pool.
1) Anyone entering the gated pool grounds must be covered by a signed Waiver and Release of Liability Form.
2) Members entering the pool grounds must follow the designated sign-in process. If the check in process/person cannot confirm membership, then that individual will not be permitted to enter.
3) Unless previously designated by the CCSC Board of Directors, no one is permitted on pool property before or after operating hours. Swim team practices, meets, and swim clinics are an exception to this policy, and registered participants are permitted on pool property during designated times.
1) All guests must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability Form before entering.
2) It is the member’s duty to inform their guest(s) of the CCSC Pool Rules.
3) In order to bring guests, a member needs to bring one of their complimentary guest passes or must pay $5 per guest.
Lifeguards are authorized to enforce all pool rules and remedy situations they feel compromise the safety of pool members. Members are required to respond to lifeguard instructions to follow pool rules and safety protocols. Members who witness any safety concerns while at the pool should report the incident to a lifeguard immediately. If a member has any concerns that are not adequately addressed by the lifeguard on duty, the member should please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If an adult member learns of safety concerns from their child or a minor or after they have left CCSC for the day, please immediately email email@example.com.
1) Physical aggression, harassment, bullying, theft, inappropriate online or social media activity (e.g., sexually explicit content, cyberbullying), destruction of property, profane language, or other dangerous behavior or putting others at risk will not be permitted on the CCSC grounds or in the pool.
2) Parent/guardian must accompany a non-swimmer in the water within arm’s reach at all times.
3) Parents/guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children. This includes pavilion and sports court areas.
4) Children under 11 years old may not be left unattended at the pool (except when participating in organized swim clinics). For children 11 years and older to be unaccompanied at the pool, their parents/guardians must have first indicated in writing to CCSC that this child has passed the swim test and has permission to be an unaccompanied minor at CCSC.
5) Babysitters must be at least 15 years old in order to be responsible for a child under 11 years old.
6) Only children 5 and under are allowed in the Kiddie pool and must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times. CCSC lifeguards do not guard this area.
7) No diving into the pool except off the diving board. Only one person is allowed on the diving board at a time. Members wanting to use the diving board must wait on the deck until the person in the water reaches the ladder.
8) Running is not permitted on the pool deck.
9) Members are not allowed in the Pool Office unless specifically designated to do so by a lifeguard or Board member.
10) Swim diapers must be worn in the wading pool and main pool for those not potty trained.
11) Participation at CCSC is only allowed if you have no symptoms of COVID-19, flu, or other contagious illnesses.
1) Please do not double park in the upper lot. Emergency vehicles need clear access at all times.
2) Please note the yellow lines on the driveway entrance and do not park in this area. These are to ensure emergency vehicles have clear access from the street to the upper parking lot.
3) Please do not park between the signs on the driveway heading to the pool’s main lot as this blocks the private driveway.
1) No glass of any kind is permitted.
2) Grills must be turned off, cleaned, and covered 30 minutes prior to closing. If you are the last to use the grill, please clean off the grill and replace the cover.
3) The lap lane is for lap swimming only.
4) Please clean up after yourself. All trash must be disposed of in a trash container, and tables cleaned off for the next user.
5) Noodles, rafts, etc. will be allowed if used in a safe manner and at the lifeguards’ discretion.
1) Membership and pool access is a privilege. There is zero tolerance for unsafe conduct (to self and others). The CCSC reserves the right to rescind membership for major or continued rule infractions at any time with no refund.
2) If a minor repeatedly breaks courtesy rules or has an incident of unsafe behavior, CCSC will require that this youth have adult supervision at all times or may remove the family’s membership based on the youth’s behavior.
3) Misrepresentation of family members or misuse of membership cards will result in termination of CCSC membership without refund.